Your business should have financial records and documentation from the very beginning, regardless of how much you are making. Finances are a big part of doing business. Whether you need to outsource or don’t have the budget and need to manage your accounting yourself, Torbert Financial Services can help. Many business owners don’t know how much money their business is making or if their business is making a profit at all. Not knowing the financial status of your business, puts you at a great disadvantage that can cause your business to fail. Not having and understanding financial records causes you to make business decisions blindly, without understanding the true financial impact or to be stuck and not feel comfortable making financial decisions at all. Don’t let your lack of finances or knowledge stop you from getting the support and knowledge you need to confidently grow your business to the next level! Understanding and knowing your business’s financial situation is critical to the financial success of your business. It is nearly impossible to make informed financial decisions without knowing the true financial situation of your business. It’s not too late, start now!
WE SERVICE BUSINESS CLIENTS WORLDWIDE AND YEAR-ROUND!
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE VIRTUAL AND ARE CONDUCTED VIA
Business Records Organization Training
There’s no such thing as “Audit Proof” but you can be “Audit Ready”! You can’t talk your way out of income or into expenses. A lot of audits result in large tax bills, due to lack of records, tax knowledge, or unorganized records. Don’t let that be you
- In-depth questionnaire
- 2-hour customized training specific to your business and circumstances
- Learn to properly report income & deduct expenses
- Learn documentation requirements for your business
- Techniques to recreate missing records
- Gain an understanding of what is deductible for your specific business.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining records
- Techniques to organize your records
- Ability to easily locate documentation to support financial reports
- Eliminate guesstimates
- Become “Audit Ready”
QuickBooks Set-up & Training
Not setting up your books properly in the first place is costly. Setting up your books accurately and customized to your business will save you frustration, time, and money in the future. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and could save you money in taxes. We train you virtually, while using screen share of your computer to direct you in the learning process. We will get you setup correctly and train you to confidently manage your books yourself.
Note: All lists need to be electronic. Please schedule a consultation for customized pricing for manual files, lists, bank statements, and large volumes of A/R and A/P.
- 45-Minute initial consultation
- 1-hour customized training session with screen share
- 1-hour follow-up consultation (30 days after training)
- Email Support for up to 30 days after a training session
- Secure client portal for easy and secure exchange of information
- Customized setup and training
- Evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Recommend Software
- Wholesale discount on new QBO Subscription
- Determination on your QuickBooks starting date
- Load balances as of that starting date
- Setup Chart of Accounts based on the entity type
- Setup business information
- Setup Equity Accounts
- Customize Invoices
- Bank and credit card integration
- Import list: Vendor, Customers, Employees, Fixed Assets, Price list for all items, List of sellable items: This includes products, services, inventory, non-inventory, other charges and sales taxes
- Input outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable information as of your starting date. (Schedule consultation for large volumes or manual lists, for customized pricing)
QuickBooks Online Tune-up
Have you fallen behind on your books? Need to tune-up some problem areas? Clear and concise records promote educated decisions for your company. Accurate records allow you to make educated decisions for your business and could save you money in taxes. We will help you clean up and organize your QBO system.
- 45-Minute initial consultation
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Cleaning up stray entries
- Customizing reports
- Balance sheet and income statement clean-up
- Chart of Account clean-up
- Price is determined by number of months to clean up (up to 1 year), mixture of personal & business, bank accounts not connected, and complexity.
QuickBooks Online Monthly Bookkeeping
If you’re unsure which service is best for you, schedule a consultation with me so that we can work through it together and I can help you determine the service that best fits your needs in order to achieve success.