For a professional approach to your business’ finances, take advantage of our Business Services.
Torbert FInancial Services provides you with the expertise of a professional financial manager dedicated to giving your business the tools and information it needs to succeed.
The service includes:
- Compilations:Every business has three different groups interested in their financials: their stockholders, their creditors and their private investors. We understand that each group has their own risk tolerance level, so we provide compilations that are appropriate for each.
- Cash Flow Management: The best way to avoid a financial crisis within your business is to have a constant understanding of your cash flow. We will provide a cash flow projection that lets you understand exactly where you stand at all times.
- Bank Financing: A properly organized and prepared loan application sends lenders a message of stability. We help you put together winning applications.
- Business Valuation: When trying to determine the value of a business, having an objective, experienced professional on your side is essential. We provide clear-eyed, informed evaluations to help you make the right decision.
- Strategic Business Planning:Translating your goals from a series of internal conversations to a strategic plan that can be acted upon requires experience. We can help you with that.
- Succession Planning:One of the most difficult aspects of running a family business is putting a succession plan into place, but it is essential to the continued success of the organization.
- New Business Formation:The thrill of starting a new business can quickly be replaced by the realities of day-to-day organizational needs. We provide the management tools you need to succeed.
- Non-Profit Organizations:Maintaining tax-exempt status is essential for non-profit organizations, and requires specific compliance with IRS regulations.
- Internal Controls:Maintaining peak efficiency within your organization requires frequent reviews and reassessment of your internal controls. We provide an objective eye, as well as recommendations.
- Small Business Accounting:You went into business to do what you love, not to do bookkeeping and accounting. We provide accurate, essential services so you are free to do what you do best.
Torbert Financial Services also provides QuickBooks Accounting in all 50 States so that you can easily upload information and share it.